PhishTank is a collaborative clearing house for data and information about phishing on the Internet. PhishTank also provides an open API for developers and researchers to integrate anti-phishing data into their applications at no charge.
Information available from the Feed:
- phish_id - The ID number by which Phishtank refers to a phish submission. All data in PhishTank is tied to this ID. This will always be a positive integer.
- phish_detail_url - PhishTank detail url for the phish, where you can view data about the phish, including a screenshot and the community votes.
- url - The phish URL.
- submission_time - The date and time at which this phish was reported to Phishtank. This is an ISO 8601 formatted date.
- verified - Whether or not this phish has been verified by our community. In these data files, this will always be the string 'yes' since we only supply verified phishes in these files.
- verification_time - The date and time at which the phish was verified as valid by our community. This is an ISO 8601 formatted date.
- online - Whether or not the phish is online and operational. In these data files, this will always be the string 'yes' since we only supply online phishes in these files.
- target - The name of the company or brand the phish is impersonating, if it's known.